At Andaluza Wiredrawing & Galvanizing we are aware of the importance of respect for the environment in the performance of all our activities, of the health and safety of its workers and of the importance of meeting the needs and expectations of our clients in the realization of:
Manufacture of gray, annealed, galvanized, plasticized wires, as well as galvanized steel braids and cables
To fulfil this commitment, Andaluza Wiredrawing & Galvanizing has established an Integrated Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety Management System. The basic pillars of this system are:
- Establishing Quality, Environmental Management, Safety and Occupational Health as strategic elements for the operation of the factory.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as all the commitments that are signed in relation to quality, environmental aspects and the safety and health of its workers.
- Planning our activities in such a way as to ensure the prevention of pollution and damage and the deterioration of the health of our workers, thus guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our environmental and work behavior.
- Promoting the training and awareness of our employees, guaranteeing the level of training, motivation and technical means necessary for the efficient development of their activities.
- Promoting communication with an emphasis on transmitting to our employees the commitments acquired with quality, the environment and occupational health and safety.
- Creating an appropriate work environment facilitating the participation of staff in all activities and in achieving the objectives set.
- Understanding the current and future needs of our clients in order to achieve their full satisfaction.
- Directing our efforts to a continuous improvement of the quality of our services and improvement in the efficiency of our processes, fostering relationships with our clients.
- Providing effective technical advice, continuous care, meeting agreed deadlines and immediate attention to possible claims.
- Encouraging our commitment to protecting the environment, promoting the rational and efficient use of natural resources, and implementing actions aimed at reducing, reusing and recycling materials that we generate in our activities.
- Minimizing the environmental impact produced by our activities, emphasizing the waste generated, especially those of a dangerous nature.
This policy will be carried out, will serve as a basis for the establishment and review of objectives, will be kept up to date, will be communicated and understood by the organization’s staff, and will be available to interested parties.